Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you are looking for a sweet yet refreshing dessert, you will love these lemon bars. The delicious lemon creme bars feature a crumbly oatmeal crust topped with a sweet, creamy lemon filling and then even more crumbly oatmeal - yum! The sweetness combines with a bit of tartness for a taste that is just incredible. The bars are especially amazing to make during the spring and summer months but can be enjoyed all year long. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways