Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you are looking for a sweet yet refreshing dessert, you will love these lemon bars. The delicious lemon creme bars feature a crumbly oatmeal crust topped with a sweet, creamy lemon filling and then even more crumbly oatmeal - yum! The sweetness combines with a bit of tartness for a taste that is just incredible. The bars are especially amazing to make during the spring and summer months but can be enjoyed all year long. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all know we love Trisha Yearwood. So it should be know surprise that we adore thisJust Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Viral Tiktok Baked Oats Recipe
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Easy Chicken Salad
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Best Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Casserole With Noodles
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- Shortcut Meatball Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways