This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy and delicious, you won't be able to get enough of this no-bake dessert. Layers of Golden OREO crust, cream cheese, lemon pudding, and whipped cream come together for one fantastic lemon dessert. Lusciously layered lemon lasagna. While trying to say that three times fast might be a tongue-twister, this is bound to be a recipe you repeat over and over again. Lemon lasagna goes by other names as well. You may have heard of Lemon or Lemon . All names for this cool layered treat. This dessert tastes like a combination of lemon cheesecake and lemon bars."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 inch pan
Read NextKansas City Dirt Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The solution to making cabbage rolls without spending a lot of time on them is this recipe Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole. Instead of… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Cream Cheese Frosted Gingerbread Bars
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways