This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Instant Pot Peach Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Instant Pot Peach Crisp is the kind of dessert I love around the holidays. I can place the ingredients in the Instant Pot before dinner and then I just turn it on right before we want to eat it. It takes MINUTES to make. Which makes it fresh and hot and who wouldn’t love that??? It’s a hit at my house everytime I make it! You'll love serving this Dessert Casserole - it's delish and easy to make!"
Cooking MethodCasserole, Pressure Cooker
Read NextChocolate Sin Dessert Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways