Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a unique cheesecake recipe? Look no further! Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake is an easy, frozen, no-bake dessert that combines an easy-to-make strawberry cheesecake layer, made with Cool Whip, with a layer of strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Frozen for hours or overnight, unmold this luscious concoction onto a pretty platter, dollop with mounds of Cool Whip and then top with gorgeous fresh strawberries. A spectacular-looking dessert, this delicious recipe will "wow" friends and family."
NotesThis dessert needs to be frozen between each layer, thus the 4 hours needed for freezing. It can be made several days ahead of time.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways