This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rhubarb and ginger crumble is the perfect old fashioned dessert. It's easy and comforting and quick to make. A buttery oat topping piled over a skillet of soft juicy fruit baked until golden and bubbling. Perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's no secret that a crumble (or a crisp) is the ultimate comfort food and the perfect way to use up almost any kind of fruit, especially fruit that is past its prime. You can make it ahead and freeze it either before or after baking and everyone loves it! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways