Easy Carrot Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A sweet easy quick bread, this carrot loaf is lightly spiced and scented with a hint of orange. I’ve added walnuts for a bit of crunch and topped with an easy, creamy, cream cheese frosting. For when you are craving carrot cake but don’t want to make a whole cake. Easy substitutions in the recipe details. This cake bakes in a single loaf pan. Perfect for sharing with a small crowd. Everyone loves carrot cake!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x4 loaf pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways