This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Delicious Homemade Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This homemade chocolate recipe is the recipe my grandma used to make when I was a kid and we used to love it so much that we used to steal the squares as she was cutting them. We were 6-7 grandkids, sometimes more. By the time she was done with the cutting we were almost done with eating but making sure we were in line and not too behind with eating it. Munchkins! This is a very simple yet absolutely delicious homemade chocolate dessert, with just organic ingredients. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time13 min
- 100 ml water
- 180 g unrefined sugar
- 120 g butter organic
- 270 g milk powder organic
- 50 g cocoa best is cacao powder for this recipe
- 50 g nuts I used peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts
Mix the dry ingredients, the milk powder and cocoa and then sieve together into a bowl.
Separately, boil the water and the sugar to obtain a syrup which you need to leave on the heat for a further 6 minutes from the moment it starts boiling. After 6 mins remove the syrup from the heat, add the butter and stir until all butter has melted.
Meanwhile, put the nuts in a pan and slightly roast for 1 min by tossing them constantly. Be careful, due to high oil content, they burn fast. Let them cool for 2 minutes and then chop them slightly.
Pour the syrup over the dry ingredients mixture and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper, level with a knife and let it cool for 4-5 hours. If you are in a hurry, which you may be in as it's hard to wait that long for such a divine dessert, put it in the fridge for 1 hour or so, or for even faster results, place it in the freezer for half an hour.
Cut it into your desired sizes and shapes and serve.
Read NextBourbon Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Bourbon Bread Pudding
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Cherry Blondie Brownie Bars
- Apples Foster Bread Pudding Recipe
- Triple Layer Brownies
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Holiday Dark Chocolate Cake with Gingerbread Frosting
- Old Fashioned Coffee Cake
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways