This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars makes a batch of easy cookie bars that are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. These cookie bars are a fun twist on traditional magic bars.This easy casserole recipe starts with a cookie mix for the base, and is then topped with chocolate chips, peanuts, cocoa, and sweetened condensed milk."
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Read NextKansas City Dirt Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways