Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars makes a batch of easy cookie bars that are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. These cookie bars are a fun twist on traditional magic bars.This easy casserole recipe starts with a cookie mix for the base, and is then topped with chocolate chips, peanuts, cocoa, and sweetened condensed milk."
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie Casserole Recipe
- Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways