Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars makes a batch of easy cookie bars that are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. These cookie bars are a fun twist on traditional magic bars.This easy casserole recipe starts with a cookie mix for the base, and is then topped with chocolate chips, peanuts, cocoa, and sweetened condensed milk."
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Zucchini Casserole
- Cornbread Casserole
- Sugar Free Power Snack Squares
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways