This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Cherry Cobbler With Cake Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a dreamy, decadent dessert that appeals to everyone’s sweet tooth. The moist chocolate cake-like base is studded with juicy cherries and it bakes up into a warm and comforting dessert that is sure to please any crowd! If you ask me, the chocolate cherry flavor combination is one of the best out there. The tartness of the cherries pairs perfectly with the sweet chocolate cake. Plus, cherries contain nutrients such as Vitamin C and fiber, so go ahead and enjoy this dump and go sweet treat. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9×12 or 8×8 casserole
Read NextBest-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Sensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Apples Foster Bread Pudding Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Pumpkin Blondies
- Caribbean Coconut Bread Pudding
- Easy Brownie Cobbler Recipe
- Elvis Poke Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Cobbler With Cake Mix
- Kansas City Dirt Cake
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways