Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Warm and gooey, this easy apple dump cake is a nearly effortless dessert to make. Simply dump all the ingredients together and before you know it, dessert is served. Dump cakes are a classic for a few reasons, mainly because they are simple and delicious. Dump cakes get their name because all you have to do is dump everything into a baking dish and put it in the oven. Think of dump cakes as an easy cross between a crisp and a cobbler. The warm flavors of apple and spice make this a sweet treat that you'll want to cozy up to. Apple dump cake is a sweet, cozy dessert that may just become your new easy go-to recipe. It’s perfect for treating the family or feeding a crowd. Just like apple pie, it tastes delicious served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. "
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size 9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways