2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This 2-ingredient pineapple angel food cake is the epitome of quick and easy desserts. No need to measure your ingredients. Simply mix a box of angel food cake mix with a can of crushed pineapple, then pop it in the oven. That. Is. It. The result? A moist, sweet, and fluffy cake, packed with heavenly pineapple flavor. Give the easy recipe a try and I know that you will love it as much as we do! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways