This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Oven-Roasted Maple Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Roasting is one of my favourite ways to prepare vegetables. It’s a not fussy thing to do with vegetables and the flavour is always just right. This version of roasted carrots is sweet with a bit of tang from a good dijon mustard. All in all this recipes takes a total of 5 ingredients – including the carrots, okay six ingredients if you include sea salt. Roast them for about 30 minutes while you put the finishing touches on that holiday dinner."
Serves6 6-8 as a side dish serving
Read NextParsley Rice Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Cream Cheese Frosted Gingerbread Bars
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways