This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Jiffy Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy corn casserole recipe is a classic comfort food side dish made with Jiffy mix and just 5 other ingredients. A perfect recipe for Thanksgiving, Sunday dinner, or any day. Also called corn pudding or creamed corn casserole, this sweet and savory side dish is a family favorite. It is just like the one that grandma made. Maybe it was on the box of Jiffy at one point? I am not sure where it originated… I just know that this is the absolute best corn casserole I have ever had."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking dish
Read NextCopycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Southern Pimento Cheese Potato Gratin
- Funeral Potatoes with Ham
- Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole
- Mom's Spinach Casserole
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Cheesy Loaded Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Potatoes Romanoff
- 15 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever
- Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways