This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Chicken divan is a classic, comforting casserole filled with creamy, cheesy goodness and a serving of vegetables too! It's easy, quick, and makes a great freezer meal for prepping in advance. Chicken divan casserole is the best way to use leftover chicken. Broccoli, chicken, cheddar cheese, and cream of chicken soup are layered in a dish, sprinkled with a buttery breadcrumb topping, and baked to a bubbly golden brown in 25 minutes. Chicken divan is a classic, comforting casserole filled with creamy, cheesy goodness and a serving of vegetables too! It’s easy, quick, and makes a great freezer meal for prepping in advance. "
Cooking Vessel Size13x9 Baking Dish
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cups Broccoli Florets
- 4 cups Cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 22.5 ounce Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray the inside of a 9 by 13-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Fill a 3-quart saucepan about halfway full with water. Bring to a boil and generously salt the water. Add the broccoli and boil for 90 seconds. Drain immediately.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/chicken-divan/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextCream Cheese Corn Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The beauty of this One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is that it easily comes together in one pan! Instead of spending time… Continue reading: "One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways