Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This can make a meal on itself, it’s made from pretty basic ingredients and it’s ready in under 30 minutes. Not to mention that it is quite beneficial for our health and lentils in general are a fabulous super ingredient, it has a low GI (glycemic index) it is high in protein, it’s plant based and it’s super nutritious. For me, lentils are always a winner. This quick and easy red lentil dahl with coconut milk is packed with flavour, and the addition of quail eggs makes it even more delicios. Super simple to prepare, the perfect gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian dish or side."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've had your fair share of enchilada casseroles, this recipe for Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole will add some variety… Continue reading: "Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways