Guinness Shepherds Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Guinness Shepherds Pie is a hearty and comforting meal, perfect for the whole family! Packed with meat, veggies and loaded with a super creamy sauce made with Guinness this shepherd’s pie recipe is the perfect meal for St. Patrick’s Day or just about any time you are craving something delicious. There’s something comforting about a baked meal. Maybe it’s the fact that the house smells delicious while you are baking it, or maybe is that usually, casseroles and pies are baked when the whole family is at home. Whatever the reason, this Guinness Shepherds Pie is no exception!"
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways