Guinness Shepherds Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Guinness Shepherds Pie is a hearty and comforting meal, perfect for the whole family! Packed with meat, veggies and loaded with a super creamy sauce made with Guinness this shepherd’s pie recipe is the perfect meal for St. Patrick’s Day or just about any time you are craving something delicious. There’s something comforting about a baked meal. Maybe it’s the fact that the house smells delicious while you are baking it, or maybe is that usually, casseroles and pies are baked when the whole family is at home. Whatever the reason, this Guinness Shepherds Pie is no exception!"
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways