Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy sausage pasta bake can be made in minutes and is kid-friendly, and costs less than $10! With only four ingredients, use Italian sausage, rigatoni pasta, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese for an easy dish that is sure to please. Spice it up with additional flavor by throwing in pepperonis, mushrooms or some of your family's favorite veggies that can be personalized for everyone and is always a quick dinner every single time that you make it!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Family-friendly dinners don't get much easier than this Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole! There's no need to boil the pasta ahead… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways