This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Pineapple Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This healthy and easy pineapple curry is a must-make dish especially if you are a curry or pineapple lover. Makes an amazing side or main dish. Budget-friendly and super easy not to mention how quick it is to put together this. It makes that perfect working-from-home lunch. It only takes a little preparation and ta-da! Pineapple Curry is a creamy and flavorful dish that makes an easy and budget-friendly dinner. This 25-minute curry is one of my favourite go-to vegan curry recipes! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 large pineapple nicely ripen or 2 cans
- 4 medium shallots or 1 medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper I use long pepper
- 15 curry leaves fresh
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can coconut milk light
- ⅔ teaspoon mixed seeds *see notes
- 1 medium green chilli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil coconut oil or ghee
Make all the preparation ahead. Clean and chop the pineapple, chop the onion, peel, crush and chop the garlic. Add the green chilli now if you chose to use it.
Place a pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil/ghee or coconut oil.
Sweat the onion, garlic and the mixed the seeds for about 3–4 minutes.
Add the cubed pineapple, turmeric and black pepper and half of the fresh curry leaves. Toss and cook for 2-3 min until flavours are well infused. You may cover if you wish.
Pour in the coconut milk and cook uncovered for 12-13 min.
Garnish with the leftover curry leaves, black pepper and serve as desired. See above for serving suggestions.
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways