This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole is simple, tasty and filling and only 5 ingredients! Perfect for a quick snack or meal. 1 bag of frozen tater tots 1½ lb. ground beef (chicken or turkey works!) 1 yellow onion, chopped 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning Salt and pepper Preheat oven to 450(F) degrees and prepare 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray. Brown meat in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the meat is fully cooked, add in seasonings and chopped onion. Place half of the tater tots, meat and cheese in prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper then add the remaining tater tots, meat and cheese. Season with more salt and pepper if desired, then place uncovered in the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways