Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious, creamy Mexican meal that is rich in flavour, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas is a popular dish world over. It is extremely delicious and wholesome enough to be a meal all by itself. This Creamy Enchilada Chicken recipe is rich and gooey with a lot of cheese and has soft and tender chicken. The best part is that chicken enchiladas can be made with red sauce or white sauce or a combination of both if that is how you like it. My family loved the chicken enchilada recipe as a delicious scrumptious dinner recipe and there was no fuss at the table!"
NotesCover the baking tray while you bake the enchiladas. This way the moisture is retained and your enchiladas are well cooked. If the moisture evaporates, the tortillas become dry and flaky.
Bake until the top layer cheese melts and bubbles in the corners. The top cheese layer turns a lovely golden brown when the enchiladas are well baked.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways