This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This chicken cordon bleu lasagna is creamy, dreamy, and loaded with ham, chicken, and noodles. The perfect casserole for any night of the week. The creaminess of the alfredo and ricotta paired with ham and chicken truly makes this dish feel like a decadent dinner recipe. If lasagna seems intimidating to you, don’t worry. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Ham mixture, noodles, ricotta mixture, repeat. That is, of course, once you get to everyone’s favorite part (the addition of cheese). Lasagna is not as difficult as it looks, I promise!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 cups ham
- 2 cups chicken
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups swiss cheese
Read NextTwenty Minute Tortellini Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways