This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Mom’s Best Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Mom’s best meat loaf recipe is my favorite. It is full of flavor and is so easy to make! Each layer is brushed with a simple homemade sauce and topped with cheese. Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf with a Little Twist This recipe is not fancy and uses simple ingredients. I have had a few meatloaves in restaurants and have tried a few different recipes. For me, this old-fashioned meat loaf is still the best one I have ever made. Now when I make my mom’s meat loaf, we eat way too much of it, but it is so good! This really is our all-time favorite way to make this. For us, we use the family package of hamburger, stuff ourselves on it the first day, and still have plenty of leftovers to enjoy the next day. Then I will freeze it in portions. Perfect to thaw and reheat. Find out the Secret Ingredient that adds just the right amount of sweetness and it is good for you! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizecasserole
Read NextBest-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
If you like Buffalo chicken wings, then you will love this 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. This easy chicken casserole recipe… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways