Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper
Gifted By: Reynolds Consumer Products
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Casseroles are easy to make, but they're not so easy to clean up afterwards. With this Pan Lining Paper from Reynolds Wrap, you don't have to worry about soaking overnight or scrubbing off messy, baked-on food.
This Pan Lining Paper is a unique two-sided paper that makes kitchen clean-up easier. One side is parchment paper, which allows you to have a non-stick surface that won't stick or tear when serving your food. The other side is aluminum foil, which easily molds to fit your casserole dish.
This is really easy to use. It comes in the tube that we all know and love from Reynolds Wrap. Just choose your desired size and tear at the perforated edge. Then, place the paper foil-side down and mold it to fit your casserole dish. Because it's malleable aluminum foil, it will fit virtually any size dish!
The parchment paper side is non-stick, which allows you to serve your food without trouble. No more losing half of the piece that's stuck onto the dish. This makes your food more presentable, too, because you can serve with ease. If you're cooking for guests, you'll want to use this paper.
Armed with this pan lining paper, baked-on messes will be a thing of the past. It's strong enough to withstand heat and cutting; it won't tear or rip.
Not only does it make it easier to serve food, but cleaning up will no longer be a chore. All you have to do is toss the paper away when you're done and your casserole dish will be clean! This Pan Lining Paper is a must-have in any casserole-lover's kitchen.
This giveaway has ended.
Read NextTovolo Wooden Spoon Set
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win a Tovolo Wooden Spoon Set!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win the Dinner Tonight Seasoning Trio!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways