Le Creuset Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Le Creuset Cutting Board is a small wooden board that can be used for both prepping ingredients, as well as serving them. The board is made from Beech, and features a handle for carrying or storing the board. This cutting board is sturdy and tough, yet gentle on your knives.
Just like all of Le Creuset's products, this cutting board is made with the finest materials and great attention to detail. The Beech wood is pale in color with light grains running horizontally. The iconic Le Creuset emblem is engraved on the side of the board. Not only does the Beech wood make for a beautiful board, it also keeps your knives from dulling. Applications of food-grade mineral oil will ensure your board stays looking great for years to come.
The small board is the perfect size for prepping all kinds of food. I loved using it to cut citrus, slice cured meats, and chop onions. The board also features a handle that works great for gripping onto while using the board.
The attractive board is also perfect for serving food. I think it makes a wonderful cheese and cracker board because of its size. This fabulous board makes for a great hostess or holiday gift, too!
Read NextVacu Vin Instant Marinater Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Instant Marinater!
- Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Silit Nature Colors Casserole Dish Review
- Chance to win Box Appetite Innovative Lunch Storage Container!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways