- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Le Creuset Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Le Creuset Cutting Board Review
Gifted By: Le Creuset
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Le Creuset Cutting Board is a small wooden board that can be used for both prepping ingredients, as well as serving them. The board is made from Beech, and features a handle for carrying or storing the board. This cutting board is sturdy and tough, yet gentle on your knives.
Just like all of Le Creuset's products, this cutting board is made with the finest materials and great attention to detail. The Beech wood is pale in color with light grains running horizontally. The iconic Le Creuset emblem is engraved on the side of the board. Not only does the Beech wood make for a beautiful board, it also keeps your knives from dulling. Applications of food-grade mineral oil will ensure your board stays looking great for years to come.
The small board is the perfect size for prepping all kinds of food. I loved using it to cut citrus, slice cured meats, and chop onions. The board also features a handle that works great for gripping onto while using the board.
The attractive board is also perfect for serving food. I think it makes a wonderful cheese and cracker board because of its size. This fabulous board makes for a great hostess or holiday gift, too!
Read NextMahatma White & Brown Rice Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Win a Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set!
- Win a Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon JIU Chef's Knife!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways