King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The new line of King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauces has four varieties that will complete your next cookout. The stellar sauces include Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce, Light Roasted Kona Coffee Sauce, Smoked Bacon Sauce, and Big Island Lava Sauce. Each of the sauces has a robust flavor that works great in recipes and as a condiment.
Each of the sauces has a distinctive flavor that lends itself to different recipes and meats. I loved the Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce. It is one of those sauces that I could literally put on just about anything. The subtle sweetness complements most barbecued foods. I love making sliders with King's Hawaiian rolls and pulled pork mixed with this tasty sauce. It is an easy meal that the whole family will love.
The Smoked Bacon Sauce was definitely the most flavorful. The smokiness from the bacon really lends itself to certain foods. I loved serving it with meatballs to give them a more robust flavor.
I was acutally surprised by how much I liked the Light Roasted Kona Coffee Sauce since I am not usually a fan of coffee-flavored foods. The hint of coffee in this sauce just adds a depth of flavor and it is not at all over-powering.
The Big Island Lava Sauce is the spicy one of the bundle. Being a huge fan of all things spicy, I really enjoyed this sauce. The spice makes it a great condiment, but I wouldn't use it as much in a recipe because of the heat element. It tasted fantastic served with pulled chicken.
Each of these sauces has a unique flavor that pairs well with a myriad of dishes. I like keeping all four sauces out at a grill out to have guests experiment with each!
Read NextWMF Chef's Edition Knife Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When are cheesy potato recipes not a good idea? Never. You'll absolutely love this Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole. The creamy potatoes… Continue reading: "Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole"
- Enter to Win the WMF Chef Knife!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Glass Bento Meal Container!
- Win the Dinner Tonight Seasoning Trio!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
- Chance to win a Tovolo Wooden Spoon Set!
- Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a LightBoxArts "People Who Love to Eat" Art Piece!
- Enter to Win a Set of Bear Paws!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways