King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The new line of King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauces has four varieties that will complete your next cookout. The stellar sauces include Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce, Light Roasted Kona Coffee Sauce, Smoked Bacon Sauce, and Big Island Lava Sauce. Each of the sauces has a robust flavor that works great in recipes and as a condiment.
Each of the sauces has a distinctive flavor that lends itself to different recipes and meats. I loved the Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce. It is one of those sauces that I could literally put on just about anything. The subtle sweetness complements most barbecued foods. I love making sliders with King's Hawaiian rolls and pulled pork mixed with this tasty sauce. It is an easy meal that the whole family will love.
The Smoked Bacon Sauce was definitely the most flavorful. The smokiness from the bacon really lends itself to certain foods. I loved serving it with meatballs to give them a more robust flavor.
I was acutally surprised by how much I liked the Light Roasted Kona Coffee Sauce since I am not usually a fan of coffee-flavored foods. The hint of coffee in this sauce just adds a depth of flavor and it is not at all over-powering.
The Big Island Lava Sauce is the spicy one of the bundle. Being a huge fan of all things spicy, I really enjoyed this sauce. The spice makes it a great condiment, but I wouldn't use it as much in a recipe because of the heat element. It tasted fantastic served with pulled chicken.
Each of these sauces has a unique flavor that pairs well with a myriad of dishes. I like keeping all four sauces out at a grill out to have guests experiment with each!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Try swapping your usual easy pasta recipe for this One Pot Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini. This recipe uses a no-fuss version of a bechamel… Continue reading: "One Pot Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Silicone 5-PC Tool Set & 4-PC Spatula Set!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Win an Oliso Vacuum Sealer!
- Win a Lekue Non Spill Silicone Lid!
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Uptown Soda Bread Company Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- Veal Sauce With Eggplant And Pepper
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Baked Chicken And Rice
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways