King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The new line of King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauces has four varieties that will complete your next cookout. The stellar sauces include Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce, Light Roasted Kona Coffee Sauce, Smoked Bacon Sauce, and Big Island Lava Sauce. Each of the sauces has a robust flavor that works great in recipes and as a condiment.
Each of the sauces has a distinctive flavor that lends itself to different recipes and meats. I loved the Original Sweet Pineapple Sauce. It is one of those sauces that I could literally put on just about anything. The subtle sweetness complements most barbecued foods. I love making sliders with King's Hawaiian rolls and pulled pork mixed with this tasty sauce. It is an easy meal that the whole family will love.
The Smoked Bacon Sauce was definitely the most flavorful. The smokiness from the bacon really lends itself to certain foods. I loved serving it with meatballs to give them a more robust flavor.
I was acutally surprised by how much I liked the Light Roasted Kona Coffee Sauce since I am not usually a fan of coffee-flavored foods. The hint of coffee in this sauce just adds a depth of flavor and it is not at all over-powering.
The Big Island Lava Sauce is the spicy one of the bundle. Being a huge fan of all things spicy, I really enjoyed this sauce. The spice makes it a great condiment, but I wouldn't use it as much in a recipe because of the heat element. It tasted fantastic served with pulled chicken.
Each of these sauces has a unique flavor that pairs well with a myriad of dishes. I like keeping all four sauces out at a grill out to have guests experiment with each!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Chobani Yogurts Reviews
- Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
- Enter to Win a Free Utensil Dinner Boat!
- Win a Frieling WOLL Casserole Pan!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways