Dinner Tonight! Seasoning Mix Trio Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The line of Dinner Tonight! Seasoning Mixes from Backyard Safari Co. make cooking delicious meals even easier. I had a chance to sample three of their most popular seasoning mixes: Black Bean Tortilla Chili, White Bean Chili, and the Fajitas seasoning.
I really loved how quickly the meals can be made. All three can be made in under an hour! These all natural mixes are all gluten-free and you can easily make them as vegetarian dishes. I also liked that each mix made a meal that served 8 people. This left me with plenty of leftovers to enjoy the next day. The mixes added a robust flavoring to every dish. The Fajitas had a great pop of citrus flavoring and the chilies each had a wonderful savory quality. These seasoning mixes truly make for a divine dinner that anyone at the table can enjoy.
The mixes include a recipe sheet with different ideas for using the seasonings. These gave me great inspiration for future meals using the same blends. The packaged seasoning mixes come in great, shopping bag-style boxes. The adorable packaging makes them great for putting into goodie bags or gift baskets. I would keep a few of these handy seasoning packs around at all times!
What is your favorite spice or seasoning?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper!
- Win a Boston Warehouse Monkey Vegetable Peeler!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Uptown Soda Bread Company Review
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Casserole!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways