Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"We all love those amazingly beautiful charcuterie boards that flood our social media feeds and, possibly, because of that, we never attempt to make them ourselves. But, by not doing so, you are missing an opportunity to create an appetizer that comes together in minutes with items already on hand. It's easier that you think to raid your fridge and come up with something suitable for a last minute gathering of family and friends in no time flat. Find out how to make a delicious and easy charcuterie cheeseboard appetizer tray for a party using food on hand from your pantry and refrigerator – recipe included!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizePlatter, Tray, Sheet Pan, Cutting Board, Cheese Board
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways