Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy slow cooker dessert recipe has only 6 ingredients: apples, spice cake, ground cinnamon, melted butter, apple cider, and brown sugar! This rich cake is filled with sweet apple flavor, but takes only seconds to put together, and then the slow cooker does all of the work for you! It's sweet, easy, and the absolute perfect fall recipe! Plus, it feeds a crowd! We loved this recipe and I hope you will as well!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like easy holiday recipes, you'll love this recipe for Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake. This cheesy cauliflower… Continue reading: "Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake"
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Earthquake Cake
- Nana's Best Strawberry Shortcake
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Cream Cheese-Swirled Cherry and Mixed Berry Cake
- No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Slow Cooker Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Drunken Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Dump Cake
- Carrot Cake Magic Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Ham Casserole
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways