Harvest Spice Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re a fan spice cake, you will love this easy harvest spice bars with cream cheese recipe. the bars taste absolutely heavenly and make for a perfect sweet treat for Fall. In fact, they would make a great dessert for a Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving celebration. The best part is how easy these spice bars are to make. You simply combine the ingredients, place them in a baking dish, and bake. Easy peasy and oh-so-delicious! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just when you thought mac and cheese couldn't get any better, this recipe for Best Ever Bacon Mac and Cheese for Two showed up. Gooey… Continue reading: "Best Ever Bacon Mac and Cheese for Two"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways