This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple And Pear Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This apple and pear crumble is tossed with sugar and cinnamon and baked under a buttery oat crumble topping. An autumn classic. And yes. It's perfectly acceptable to have this as breakfast as well as dessert! Did I mention that we're making a buttery caramel sauce first, then tossing the apples and pears through that. But have no fear. We'll walk through it step by step and you'll have a prize-winning crumble with very little fuss and not much effort. Something we can all agree is the ultimate dessert goal! "
Read NextCountry Blueberry Cobbler
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole is a super versatile dish because it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It contains… Continue reading: "Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways