Make a Cake: 43 Fun Poke Cake Recipes
Jello poke cakes are fun desserts that look fancy but are extremely easy to make. Make a Cake: 43 Fun Poke Cake Recipes includes a variety of jello poke cake recipes that make excellent desserts for any occasion. A majority of them are made with a cake mix (I told you they were easy). Once the cake is finished baking, poke holes in the entire cake using the back end of a wooden spoon. Then pour the jello or pudding mixture over the cake so it seeps into each hole. When you're finished, you'll have a piece of cake and filling in each bite.
If you are a chocoholic, then get excited for our poke cake recipes with chocolate. We have a Boston Cream Pie recreation as well as a chocolate and peanut butter combo. If you prefer fruity desserts, then you'll have a ball with our fruity poke cake recipes. The Coconut Lime Poke Cake in particular will make you feel as if you're really on a tropical island. If you're in need of a dessert for a holiday party, we've got you covered for Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day, and Fourth of July. And last, but not least, we have four different poke cake recipes with pumpkin.
Whether jello poke cake recipes remind you of your childhood or you're just discovering them now, you'll enjoy perusing this list of recipes and enjoy eating them even more.
Make a Cake: 43 Fun Poke Cake Recipes
Table of Contents
- Tuxedo Poke Cake - This decadent dessert uses a white cake mix, cocoa powder, white chocolate pudding, white chocolate chips, and chocolate chips to get its two-toned look.
- Oreo Puddin' Poke Cake - It's a classic. Oreo's are always a good choice.
- Black Cherry White Chocolate Cupcake in a Jar - These cuties are vanilla cupcakes that have a black cherry jello filling, white chocolate pudding frosting, and are made in mason jars.
- Boston Cream Hokey Pokey Cake - Your favorite pie in a poke cake form. This is a must-try.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Poke Cake - Chocolate cake, peanut butter bourbon pudding, and whipped cream combine to make one heavenly dessert.
For more dessert casserole recipes, check out our collection of 30 Cake Mix Recipes.
- Banana Pudding Hokey Pokey Cake - Yellow cake, banana pudding, and vanilla wafers will always go well together.
- Coconut Cream Poke Cake - Cream of coconut oozes inside the cake while coconut flakes cover the top.
- Coconut Lime Poke Cake - One taste of this Key lime poke cake recipe and you'll think you are on a tropical island. Key lime fruit filling, lime zest, untoasted and toasted coconut flakes, and coconut milk are included in the ingredients list.
- Raspberry Poke Cake - This is a simple dessert to whip up that will please any crowd.
Get more sweet dessert recipes in 13 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever.
- Christmas Poke Cake - Peppermint creamer is added to the sweetened condenses milk, cool whip is plopped on top of a layer of hot fudge and Oreos, and the candy topping is none other than Andes White Chocolate Peppermint pieces. Need we say more?
- Halloween Poke Cake - This cake is certainly a treat, not a trick. Orange gelatin fills the inside of this fudge marble cake.
- Elegant Red Velvet Poke Cake - Share this poke cake recipe with your sweetie for Valentine's Day. A cheesecake flavored pudding mixture fills the holes of this magnificent dessert.
- Personal Pumpkin Poke Cakes - The topping alone will make you weak in the knees - sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, cinnamon chips, and butterscotch butter cream frosting.
- Pumpkin Poke Cake - This was our most popular recipe in 2012! It's the perfect fall treat.
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake - If you like pumpkin, then you have to try this poke cake recipe. The cake is pumpkin flavored as well as the pudding.
- Pumpkin Pudding Poke Cake
Read NextBlueberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake