This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cranberry Apple Fruit Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This gorgeous fruit crisp recipe is perfect for the holidays! Filled with tart cranberries and sweet apples, this crisp has amazing flavor. It is topped with a brown sugar crumble, which gives the fruit crisp a crunchy, sweet topping that is out of this world delicious! This is a simple dessert that can easily be doubled to feed a big crowd a warm, comforting dessert. Top with ice cream or whipped cream for an even sweeter dessert!"
Read NextPeach Pineapple Dump Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like easy holiday recipes, you'll love this recipe for Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake. This cheesy cauliflower… Continue reading: "Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways