Caramel Apple Crisp Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caramel Apple Crisp Bars are an easy fall dessert recipe full of flavor and caramel, fresh apples, and oats. These caramel apple bars are great warm or cold. Serve them as-is or they're also delicious with ice cream and caramel on top. Kids love these and they are great for a fall bake sale!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
- Miss Kay's Banana Pudding
- Cinnamon Rhubarb Coffee Cake
- Sensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Just-Like Paula Deen's Peach Cobbler
- Amish-Style Cinnamon Chip Bread Pudding
- 27 Sweet Recipes for Cobblers
- Seriously Good Amish Pineapple Bars
- Better Than Sex Poke Cake
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 10 Minute Peanut Butter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Warm Texas Trash Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways