Caramel Apple Crisp Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caramel Apple Crisp Bars are an easy fall dessert recipe full of flavor and caramel, fresh apples, and oats. These caramel apple bars are great warm or cold. Serve them as-is or they're also delicious with ice cream and caramel on top. Kids love these and they are great for a fall bake sale!"
Read NextChilly Morning Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Here's a chicken noodle casserole with bold flavor. Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole incorporates corn, black beans, and appropriate… Continue reading: "Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole"
- Chilly Morning Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- The Next Best Thing to Robert Redford
- Church Lady's Cherry Dump Cake Cobbler
- Holiday Dark Chocolate Cake with Gingerbread Frosting
- Old Fashioned Gingerbread Cake with Cinnamon Frosting
- Egg Custard Pie Recipe
- Black and White Cake Bars
- Churro Cheesecake Bars
- Cherry Blondie Brownie Bars
- Old Fashioned Coffee Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways