Caramel Apple Crisp Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caramel Apple Crisp Bars are an easy fall dessert recipe full of flavor and caramel, fresh apples, and oats. These caramel apple bars are great warm or cold. Serve them as-is or they're also delicious with ice cream and caramel on top. Kids love these and they are great for a fall bake sale!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole With Beef And Mushrooms
- Vegetable Egg Casserole With Zucchini And Roasted Red Peppers
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Chicken And Dumplings
- Delicious Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole With Sausage Recipe
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- Homemade Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways