Creamy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes made in one pan and in less than 45 minutes so you can enjoy it during the week as the weather cools down. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes and Spinach is the perfect one pan meal that you can make in less than an hour and with just a handful of ingredients. One pan meals are really popular for us during the week because the less the cleanup, the sooner the bedtime routine can begin. This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chicken is full of spinach and sweet potatoes to help round out the meal, and with a small side salad you’re getting a meal full of flavor with the healthier additions of spinach and sweet potatoes."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways