Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is an amazing Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole Recipe that everyone will love. This casserole screams "comfort food," with chicken, cheese, and a can of Rotel...YUMMY!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 pan
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel, do not drain
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces milk
- 1 pound spaghetti
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Shred your chicken and place in a large bowl.
Cook your spaghetti according to the package instructions.
While you are cooking the spaghetti, prepare your sauce by placing the cream of chicken soup, Velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk in a pan and melting the cheese.
Put your cooked spaghetti on top of the shredded chicken, and put the melted cheese on top. Toss and place in a baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways