- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This is an amazing Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole Recipe that everyone will love. This casserole screams "comfort food," with chicken, cheese, and a can of Rotel...YUMMY!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 pan
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel, do not drain
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces milk
- 1 pound spaghetti
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Shred your chicken and place in a large bowl.
Cook your spaghetti according to the package instructions.
While you are cooking the spaghetti, prepare your sauce by placing the cream of chicken soup, Velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk in a pan and melting the cheese.
Put your cooked spaghetti on top of the shredded chicken, and put the melted cheese on top. Toss and place in a baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- White Chicken Enchilada Casserole Bake
- BBQ Chicken Tater Tot Skillet Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Down-Home Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Chicken Crescent Bake
- Chicken Gloria Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Easy Chicken Casserole
- Grandma Betty's Crunchy Chicken Casserole
- Creamy Spinach and Chicken Casserole
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways