Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is an amazing Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole Recipe that everyone will love. This casserole screams "comfort food," with chicken, cheese, and a can of Rotel...YUMMY!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 pan
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel, do not drain
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces milk
- 1 pound spaghetti
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Shred your chicken and place in a large bowl.
Cook your spaghetti according to the package instructions.
While you are cooking the spaghetti, prepare your sauce by placing the cream of chicken soup, Velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk in a pan and melting the cheese.
Put your cooked spaghetti on top of the shredded chicken, and put the melted cheese on top. Toss and place in a baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Retro Chicken 'n Chips Casserole
- Chicken 'N Biscuits Pot Pie Casserole
- World's Easiest Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Chicken Ranch Lasagna
- Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
- Baked Sour Cream Chicken
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Macaroni & Cheese
- Mini Rustic Chicken Pot Pies
- Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole
- One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Warm Texas Trash Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways