Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is an amazing Chicken Spaghetti Baked Casserole Recipe that everyone will love. This casserole screams "comfort food," with chicken, cheese, and a can of Rotel...YUMMY!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 pan
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel, do not drain
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces milk
- 1 pound spaghetti
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Shred your chicken and place in a large bowl.
Cook your spaghetti according to the package instructions.
While you are cooking the spaghetti, prepare your sauce by placing the cream of chicken soup, Velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk in a pan and melting the cheese.
Put your cooked spaghetti on top of the shredded chicken, and put the melted cheese on top. Toss and place in a baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't you love it when you learn how to make a restaurant recipe at home? Here's another copycat recipe to add to your arsenal.… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pan Chicken Dinner
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Instant Pot Broccoli Rice And Cheese Casserole
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Slow Cooker Cottage Pie
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Easiest Chicken Thighs Recipe With Broccoli Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways