Healthier Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Healthier Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole has fresh crisp green beans and a lighter sauce than the original green bean casserole. We have also included mushrooms and water chestnuts, which give a nice crunch to the casserole. To top it off you have panko crumbs, parmesan and almonds. Serve this delectable side dish to your family and friends over the holiday season. This is one green bean casserole everyone, including the youngsters, are going to love."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- Veal Sauce With Eggplant And Pepper
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Baked Chicken And Rice
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways