Healthier Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Healthier Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole has fresh crisp green beans and a lighter sauce than the original green bean casserole. We have also included mushrooms and water chestnuts, which give a nice crunch to the casserole. To top it off you have panko crumbs, parmesan and almonds. Serve this delectable side dish to your family and friends over the holiday season. This is one green bean casserole everyone, including the youngsters, are going to love."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you'd like to work more vegetables into your diet, try sneaking in a serving (or two) at breakfast! This Veggie Bonanza Egg and… Continue reading: "Veggie Bonanza Egg and Cheese Bake"
Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler
25 Old-Fashioned Church Potluck Recipes
Spinach Artichoke Bubble Bake
4-Ingredient Frito Pie
"15 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Church Supper" Free eCookbook
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns
Baked Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders
Family-Favorite Pizza Sandwich Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Organic Veg & Fish Soup
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Fiesta Skillet Baker
- Nettle & Chickpeas Salad
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- Linguini Pasta with Clams and Squid
- Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways