Healthier Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Healthier Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole has fresh crisp green beans and a lighter sauce than the original green bean casserole. We have also included mushrooms and water chestnuts, which give a nice crunch to the casserole. To top it off you have panko crumbs, parmesan and almonds. Serve this delectable side dish to your family and friends over the holiday season. This is one green bean casserole everyone, including the youngsters, are going to love."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Capresso Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways