Chicken Enchilada Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rolled chicken enchiladas are the casserole to rule all Mexican casseroles! One of my family’s go-to meals for weeknights, this rolled chicken enchiladas recipe is a favorite and it is relatively easy to make. The leftovers heat well for lunch the next day and you can even freeze it as a freezer meal if you’re into meal prep. The secret to making this recipe extra tasty (and easy on the wallet)? Homemade enchilada sauce!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Impress all of your family and friends by making this gorgeous Gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole for a holiday breakfast or… Continue reading: "Gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole"
- 28 Casserole Recipes for Two
- Best Ever Bacon Mac and Cheese for Two
- Tuna Pasta Bake for Two
- One-Bowl Chicken Casserole for Two
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole for Two
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole for Two
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two
- Skillet Oatmeal Cookies for Two
- Easy Bread Pudding for Two
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Quinoa
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways