Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This cinnamon roll cake is the perfect morning casserole for a weekend brunch or Christmas breakfast before you open gifts. With a combination of cinnamon rolls, nuts, spice cake (we love a boxed mix shortcut) and buttery streusel topping, your family will be asking for more! Take your store bought cinnamon rolls to the next level in less than 45 minutes. This treat may just become your new holiday or weekend favorite! Click for instructions! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
- Santa Fe Breakfast Bake
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Berry Brioche French Toast Casserole
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Homemade Cinnamon Bun Pie
- Red Russian Kale and Onion Breakfast Casserole
- Gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Overnight Gingerbread French Toast Bake
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Bacon Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Sourdough Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways