This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole is an incredibly easy but amazing breakfast dish. Not only can you prep it beforehand, but it’s also so simple you can make it as often as you want. I love to surprise overnight guests with a decadent breakfast. I just don’t want to get up at dawn to deliver it. That’s why I really like overnight breakfast casseroles. And my kids are especially fond of baked french toast casseroles. Like almost EVERY ONE of my recipes, this Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole is a cinch to make!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Sausage and Egg Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Casserole
- Egg Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Easy Make-Ahead Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Fancy Bacon Tomato Egg Bake
- Crescent Roll Casserole
- Pearl's Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways