Farfalle and Tuna Casserole
This Farfalle and Tuna Casserole recipe is sure to become a new family favorite. This meal combines tuna, pasta, peas, sun-dried tomatoes and a creamy Alfredo sauce, packing each bite with flavor. It's very easy to prepare and only requires three quick steps, which makes it an excellent choice for weeknights, when you want to relax after a long day at work. However, this meal tastes just as good on the weekends, when you want to curl up on the couch and read. It makes the perfect comfort food.
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart baking dish
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 package farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (14-ounce) jar alfredo sauce
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Stir the farfalle, tuna, peas, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and sauce in a 2-quart round casserole. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling and the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
Read Next1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole