Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker Bread Pudding is comfort food at it’s best. Bread pudding is a bread-based dessert that is usually made with eggs, milk or cream, spices and sometimes fruit. It is a popular dish in the south and once you try it you will probably be hooked. Making bread pudding in the slow cooker takes all the guesswork out of it and makes it so much easier! This recipe makes the whole house smell good while it is cooking. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone loves an easy casserole that requires few ingredients. While this 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole is easy to make,… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- Slow Cooker Tortellini and Mini Meatballs
- South of the Border Casserole
- Lumberjack Ground Beef Casserole
- Zucchini Italiano Casserole
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 30 Best Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes for a Potluck Dinner
- Mexican Hash Brown Casserole
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Tacos
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Chicken And Rice
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Potato Eggplant And Zucchini Moussaka
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways