Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker Bread Pudding is comfort food at it’s best. Bread pudding is a bread-based dessert that is usually made with eggs, milk or cream, spices and sometimes fruit. It is a popular dish in the south and once you try it you will probably be hooked. Making bread pudding in the slow cooker takes all the guesswork out of it and makes it so much easier! This recipe makes the whole house smell good while it is cooking. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Freezable Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
- Comforting Slow Cooker Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Healthy Slow Cooker Hamburger Casserole
- Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Midwestern Beef and Noodles
- Slow Cooker "Spasagna"
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Corn Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Seriously Comforting Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways