Crunchy Topped Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
Your favorite potato dish has just been revamped. Crunchy Topped Chipotle Mashed Potatoes uses chipotle chilies to add a smokey element. Include this mashed potato recipe in your next family dinner. You'll be glad you did.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
- 3/4 cup Cheddar flavored French-fried onions
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine Simply Potatoes, Cheddar cheese, cilantro, and chilies in a 2-quart casserole baking dish; stir to mix. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Top potatoes evenly with fried onions. Return to oven. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are light golden brown.