This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Turkey Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Use up leftover turkey in this pasta bake with veggies and cheese. You can also use chicken instead of turkey. This is an easy, filling, and delicious recipe that's great for busy nights. The recipe is very versatile. You can use different types of frozen veggies, or a variety of different cheeses. The ingredients are quite simple, and often things you may already have on hand. Keep this recipe in mind for the next time you need to use up leftover turkey."
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways