This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Scalloped potatoes are all things cheesy, garlicky and amazingly delicious. This mildly flavoured, the gooey cheese-filled dish is nothing short of mouth-watering! Its exquisite combination of flavours and delectable taste make it a very popular dish. This Scalloped potatoes recipe requires simple, pantry friendly ingredients and minimal prep process and time. Anyone can make this simple, yet delectably favoured dish quickly and perfectly. This scalloped potato with cheese was a celebrated dish at home because everyone loved it and were blown away by the flavours that it presents with the creamy, soft, cheesy texture. It is healthy too."
Notes1. When you pick the potatoes for this recipe, choose the ones that have a smooth skin without blemishes. It should be firm and hard. This makes it easier to wash, clean, peel and cut.
2. Pre-heat the oven at the recommended temperature for the required time. This ensures thorough and even cooking of the potatoes.
Read NextMeatball Sub Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways