Sausage Potato Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a simple supper that can easily be doubled or tripled for a crowd. Served with whole green beans and topped with fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese. When garden fruit and veggies are in season, they go perfectly with this one skillet meal. This one skillet meal is ready in under an hour. Other topping ideas are sour cream, homemade ranch dressing or fresh sliced avocados.Serve with favorite side vegetables and fresh fruit in season."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size12" skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways