Sausage Potato Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a simple supper that can easily be doubled or tripled for a crowd. Served with whole green beans and topped with fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese. When garden fruit and veggies are in season, they go perfectly with this one skillet meal. This one skillet meal is ready in under an hour. Other topping ideas are sour cream, homemade ranch dressing or fresh sliced avocados.Serve with favorite side vegetables and fresh fruit in season."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size12" skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways