This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Black Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Healthy Black Bean Casserole is the best combination of a salad + casserole ever made. There are a ton of veggies but no lettuce, a ton of flavor but no salad dressing and it’s thick and hearty but no condensed soup either. Sounds awesome right? If you are like most of us (ok, all of us) you have had problems getting your families to eat vegetables in the past, this casserole can help! It hides the stuff the kiddos don’t like and still delivers the goods so you can rest easy."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The classic meal of chicken and potatoes now has a new spin. Grandma's Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole is both hearty and… Continue reading: "Grandma's Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole"
- Dump and Bake Overnight Macaroni and Cheese
- Secret Ingredient Stuffed Shells Recipe
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Country Chicken And Biscuits
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Amish Baked Spaghetti
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Busy Day Casserole
- Twenty Minute Tortellini Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways