Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This particular recipe for Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole is one of our family favorites. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and sauté ground beef with the rest of the onion and green pepper for about 7-9 minutes or until meat is cooked and vegetables are soft. Reduce heat to medium-low then stir in remaining taco seasoning, green chilies, and stewed tomatoes. Stir in cream cheese. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Spread ½ of the hash brown mixture onto the bottom, layer half of the ground beef mixture, a half cup of the remaining cheddar cheese, the second half of the potatoes, the last half of the ground beef, and the last half cup of cheese. Cook on low for 4-6 hours then serve with your choice of toppings such as tomatoes, avocados, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, and etc."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways