Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole is the ultimate comfort food. This simple recipe requires ingredients that are most likely already in your pantry. Rice, chicken, broccoli, cream of chicken soup and velveeta cheese combine to make the most flavorful hearty casserole. This recipe is great to double up and freeze one for later, making it perfect for busy weeknights. Picky kiddos love this one too! Tastes even better the next day for lunch! Amazingly delicious ."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways