Rosle Garlic Press Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Rosle Garlic Press Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Garlic is one of our favorite ingredients to cook with, but it can also be a pain to prep. This Rosle Garlic Press makes peeling and mincing cloves of garlic a breeze. The special leverage mechanism makes it incredibly easy to prep clove upon clove of garlic without any mess or aggravation.
This simple tool can peel and mince hundreds of garlic cloves in just a few minutes. The same task without this garlic press could take hours! All you do is put a clove of garlic, with the peel on, in the press and push down. Cleaning this handy kitchen tool is shockingly easy. A simple rinse under the sink will clear out the leftover, garlic "gunk". Once you are done with using the press, it stores nicely in any utensil drawer for easy access or you can hang it on a hook.
Every kitchen should have a heavy-duty garlic press like this Rosle Garlic Press. We found this model, in particular, easy to use and even easier to clean. This garlic press would be the perfect addition to a foodie gift basket, or even a Christmas stocking! Make sure you stock your own kitchen with this stainless-steel garlic press.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Tovolo Measuring Cup Set!
- Enter to Win a WMF Touch All-Purpose Knife!
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Cholula Variety Pack Review
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways