Lobster Seafood Pie
Lobster Seafood Pie is a New England classic baked seafood casserole. It's filled with all of your favorite sea critters, including lobster, sea scallops, shrimp, crab, and white fish. Have you ever had so much seafood in one dish?! Using fresh ingredients will make this dish stand out all the more. It's sprinkled with bread crumbs for a crunchy top. Enjoy this amazing seafood dish today!
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 Lobster (1.25 pounds), par-broiled (Approx. 6 minutes from 2nd boil, remove all tail & claw meat from shell and cut into chunks)
- 1/4 pound raw sea scallops (preferably not bay scallops)
- 1/2 pound large raw 16 to 20 count shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1/4 pound crab meat
- 1/4 pound fresh raw Haddock or other mild white fish
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- 3 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay or dry white wine
Cut all seafood and fish into bite-size chunks.
In a large saute pan, melt the butter over low heat.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, seasoned salt, black pepper and parsley.
Add the garlic, onions and celery to the melted butter. Cook over low heat until tender.
Add the wine and let simmer for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat.
Add the breadcrumb mixture to the butter mixture and stir until well mixed.
In a separate bowl, take half the breadcrumb mixture and mix well with the lobster and seafood, but very gently - you don't want to rip up the seafood.
Place the seafood mixture in a 9x13-inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Then, sprinkle the rest of the breadcrumbs on top. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done.
Read NextGarlicky Baked Shrimp